Mold Remediation and Repair
We don't just remove mold, We eliminate it!
Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property within 2-3 days, and can cause allergies, irritants, and foul smells that could cause other health issues.
What is involved in mold remediation?
Mold remediation encompasses identifying, clean-up, and removal mold issues in a structure. Mold remediation prevents the spread of mold by isolating damaged areas, removing affected material and eliminating moisture sources – the cause of the mold – in order to reestablish a healthy environment.
Do you think your home residence or business has a mold problem? We at RRR Vancouver have spent years helping inspect and assess properties of mold. If mold is found, we can repair the damage like new.
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture and can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold repair can begin, any sources of water must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth.